Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall In Indiana

I really need to get better at blogging.. but I say that every day, so. Moving on.

The girls and I took a trip home for twelve whole days. We spent lots of time with my parents and sisters. I spent lots of time staring at the red, yellow, and orange leaves that fall in Indiana has to offer. I ate a lot. Like, a lot. Anyways, I got a lot of great photos while we were there. Did you know I like to take photos? Did you know I'm trying to start a business? Well now you do.

In Indiana, you have to drive a long ways to get to most places. Emery doesn't mind.




My dad (Peeps, as Emery calls him) is a really really great Grandpa (and dad) ;)



This is my pretty sister, Amanda. She's really good with my babies. She's good with all babies.
(I can't figure out why her photo is off-center. So just pretend it isn't.)



We visited the Apple Orchard. A must when we're home in the fall.


And this is my other pretty sister, Kacey. I think Reese likes her a little more than everyone else.


While my kids are really great, I need to brag a little on my parents' house/barn/land. It really does a number on me when I'm missing home.




Straight country.

My mom is really hard to find when I have my camera out. But she's pretty, too. And she's a wonderful Grandma (Meems) as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment