Wednesday, June 13, 2012

our first sign

This past weekend we spent some time in Indiana celebrating the marriage of one of my best friends. It's safe to say that it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to. This friend of mine is my kindred spirit, for sure. Her dress, her wedding decor, and her love for her groom were all things to be admired.

While I am very pro-wedding registry gift, I wanted to do something a little different for her. So, I paid very close attention to her Pinterest boards and came up with this sign - one that is very popular in the re-pinning world. All I ever have to do is cast the vision, and my husband makes it happen.

I had researched buying this little sign for her...but once I found the source and their price tag, I knew we could do it on our own for a much friendlier price :)

We've kicked around the idea of making more for people who are interested. I might even have to do one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment